PA No Fault Divorce
Anyone who has ever been through a divorce, or who is currently undergoing a divorce, will know that getting a divorce proves to be a stressful period in one’s life that commonly runs from two and a half months to five months. The exact amount of time depends on various elements in the divorce. Any residents of Pennsylvania looking for a PA uncontested divorce should seek to avoid stress through making the process as easy as possible by retaining an experienced & trusted PA divorce attorney.
If you are looking to file for divorce within Pennsylvania you will find that there are several requirements and steps. Couples are able to request an uncontested divorce on the grounds of no fault. This is also known as irreconcilable differences. These differences can cover many issues, including abandonment, adultery, imprisonment of one spouse for two years or longer, or endangerment of physical safety. In order to be able to file for such a no fault divorce, the pair will have to have resided separately for at least two years. On top of this, ninety days will be required to have passed since the official commencement of action.
Property settlements may begin being negotiated in advance of an actual divorce filing. Divorces such as these take effect within ninety days typically. To qualify for Mutual consent Divorce, the following conditions must be met:
- No minor children can be a part of these divorce proceedings.
- Both spouses will have to agree to the conditions and terms detailed within the Marital Settlement Agreement.
- Both spouses have to sign the Affidavit of Consent
- One or more spouses will have to be residents of the state for minimally six months before the official filing.
It is extremely helpful to have a good attorney to file an uncontested divorce case in Pennsylvania. While there are countless websites on the Internet who simply refer a prospective divorcee over to a random attorney for a referral fee, we are the real lawyers who will personally handle your PA uncontested divorce case.
We also provide PA No Fault Divorce services that can be filed over the Internet. These are only for uncontested divorces. To start the process, all that you have to do is to email us. In your email, please cover the information outlined below:
- Client’s name, as well as address
- Name and address of client’s spouse
- Approximate date of separation
- Location and date of the marriage
- Contact information and phone number
The costs for PA No Fault Divorce online services are a reasonable $500. This expense covers all of the following costs and services:
- The preparation of all file forms and files
- Any and all court fees
- Personalized contact as you require it
- A divorce decree that is finalized and certified
In order to be eligible for the Pennsylvania $500 online divorce deal, the following criteria must be met:
- No economic or tangible property issues may be a part of your case
- The husband or wife has to have been a registered Pennsylvania resident for at least a full six months
- The client’s spouse agrees to signing the divorce papers (Otherwise, should a divorce case have to be handled where the spouse will not sign the papers, additional fees will apply. Exclusions to these additional costs are in effect when the client’s separation has lasted for at least two years or longer. You should call us to get more information.)
With more than twenty years of local state experience in Pennsylvania divorce law, the Law Offices of Reinherz & Reinherz take great pride in our availability to you when you need to get in touch with us. Our firm is a family owned and extremely personal operating business that showcases dependable services in Pennsylvania divorce law for fair and affordable attorneys’ fees
Where your PA divorce online is concerned, we are here to help you in this difficult situation with individualized service and personal attention. We promise to process your divorce as quickly as is possible. You may call us on the phone or send us an email in order to begin discussing your divorce whenever you are ready. At the Reinherz & Reinherz Law Offices, we have been handling divorces in the state of Pennsylvania for a number of years, providing swift and expert professional service along with reasonably priced fees.
In order to begin your fresh start over that you have been longing for, simply call us today so that we can make it possible for you.
You can find out more by visiting our other site at Reinherzlaw.Com